Jelly!!! Doesn’t it tastes yummy?? Yes, it does. It is loved by all especially the kids. There are many different flavors of jelly. Today, here on HealthExotic I am going to talk about how to make jelly easily at home. We will be sharing recipes of different types of jelly with you, but today let us have a look at a homemade natural orange jelly recipe.
Recipe of yummy homemade natural orange jelly
1 cup sugar
1 cup water (500ml)
2tp jelly powder
- Squeeze 1 orange to take out its juice. Keep the juice in a glass apart.
- Cut the remaining 2 oranges into small pieces along with the peel.
- Place a pan on fire. Add water to it. Put the water to boil.
- As the water starts boiling add the cut orange pieces to it.
- Let it boil for 10-12 minutes, then remove the orange pieces from the water, letting the water to boil.
- Add the glass of orange juice to the boiling mixture.
- Mix sugar and jelly powder and it to the boiling mixture.
- Mix everything well.
- Let, the whole thing to boil for 10 more minutes.
- Keep the total mixture aside and let it cool down.
- Transfer it to refrigerating bowls/cups
- Refrigerate it for 1.5-2 hours
Your tasty, yummy homemade natural orange jelly is ready to be served. This homemade jelly contains no added preservative or food color as it is made from real oranges. All this makes it totally healthy along with tasty.
Made from real oranges, this homemade natural orange jelly contains no added preservative or food color. All this makes it totally healthy along with tasty. In order to make it healthier, you can add honey instead of sugar.